Advanced Integrated Design Library
- Search designs in seconds by customer, order, date or any text field
- Designs are automatically indexed for fast search. No manual categorization required
- Browse designs from all folders in one screen, or folder by folder
- Group and sort designs by customer, order, date, folder, design status, stitches and more
- Quickly see recent designs by date, no matter what folder they are in
- Batch operations on multiple selected designs. Open, convert, print, stitch and catalogue.
- Use simple drop lists to search text from a specific field
- Default “General” for the fastest and widest search results
- Search by specified dates or pre-set date ranges.
Order Job Feature
- Save customer, order & job details in the .EMB design file. A separate database is not required
- Identifies the garment, quantities, sizes, colors and approval status
- Display job details with high resolution product mock-ups in .PDF for customer approval
- Estimate stitch counts from customer artwork using enhanced Auto-Digitizing
- Create digitizing requests as .EMB designs and manage status in the Design Library
- Minimize printed worksheets by sending .EMB with job details to production computer.
- Specify Color/Size/Quantity in table form
- Customize the information displayed on approval sheets
- Quickly create new colorways with Cycle Used Colors.
Enhanced Product Visualizer and Customer Approvals
- Create mock-ups of designs on high resolution garment images in the required colors
- Wide selection of high resolution predefined generic products included
- Add your own custom product images
- Move and re-size product images within the design
- Print new .PDF approval sheets with job details or email directly to customers for approval
- Save and record the product image directly in the .EMB design file for future use.
More efficient design workspace
- 4K monitor support, large or small icons, optional labels
- Improved arrangement of toolbox tools with quick‑access flyouts
- Switch between multiple open designs effortlessly with new design tabs
- Visualize stitching sequence with the new Stitch Player using classic media player controls
- New Color toolbar commands and My Threads docker for easier color management
- Large, full featured Open dialog displays design details
- “Open Recent Designs” with thumbnail view.
NEW Creative and Technical Stitching
- Sculpture, Raised Satin, Square Stitch Outlines
- Raised Satin, Square Stitch, Double Square fills
- Predefined Motif Fills now standard
- Radial Stitch Effect
- Double Tatami Underlay
- Adjustable Overlap Lap Corners
- Improved Auto-Applique’
- New Satin Tie-off method
- Trapunto Effect now standard
- Extended Sculpture Run stitch.
- New instant Auto-Digitizing of bitmaps with one click
- Improved interactive Auto-Digitizing dialog
- Enhanced quality satin and fill stitching, better optimized for logo design
- Supports full color bitmaps with transparency (24 and 32 bit)
- Optional cropping / masking of bitmap artwork images
- Optional bitmap image adjustments before stitching.
NEW and Improved Lettering
- 25 NEW embroidery fonts including 3D foam, logo fonts and specialty fonts
- NEW predefined “Lettering Art” envelope shapes
- Easier selection of embroidery fonts by style or type
- Expanded capabilities and easier to use Team Names feature
- Improved quality of automatic TrueType/OpenType stitching.
Faster Digitizing for Professionals and Newcomers
- Enhanced traditional digitizing tools for fast production digitizing
- New graphics digitizing tools for easier digitizing
- Create embroidered outlines and fills with the same shape tools
- Convert outlines to/from fills in a single click with the new stitch types toolbar
- Add or remove holes and stitch angles
- Create drawing objects as vector outlines or fills in the same way
- Much faster handling and processing of very large designs
- Customize preset style for traditional digitizing tools
- Improved duplicate offsets
- Removing overlaps is even easier
- Choice of traditional e3 Outline Tools or e4 Outline Stitch Types toolbar.
- 69 professional predefined monogram designs or create your own
- Extensive but easy to use monogramming user interface
- Separate tabs for Designs, Letters, Ornaments and Borders
- Advanced stitching parameters hidden unless asked for
- Use embroidery fonts or TrueType fonts.
7 add-on Elements Included Now as STANDARD
- Virtual Decoration – Create high resolution embroidery TrueView images for digital printing.
- Vector Drawing – Create and edit vector graphics directly in Wilcom designs.
- Bling – Create and output bling designs for stones, rhinestones, beads and spangles.
- Auto-Digitize Bitmaps – One click converts bitmap graphics into embroidery.
- Kiosk Mode – Ultra simple personalised designs for retail shops.
- Auto Shaping – Automatically weld intersect or overlap embroidery and graphic objects.
- Freehand – Integrated freehand drawing of stitched outlines and fills plus selected details from other elements are now also included.
IMPROVED Bitmap Graphics in the Design Window
- Display transparent background bitmaps, normal or rotated
- Crop bitmaps temporarily or permanently
- Preview graphic logos on garments before digitizing.
NEW Drag-and-drop .EMB Designs via Clipart Docker
- Use .EMB designs from any source
- Search for designs or select from specific folders.
NEW Cording Effect
- Display corded stitching with or without thick lines
- Add cord on/off commands to the stitch data.
- Save ES Order Job info in Barudan FDR3 .U03 stitch files
- Save actual thread color info in Barudan FDR3 .U03 stitch files
- View correct colors and thread codes (.U03) instead of default software colors (.U01).
LATEST Version e4.2 .EMB Format
- Keep up to date with the latest version e4.1 EMB file format
- Reads all previous .EMB versions and exports versions.
Latest CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2017
- Bundled with NEW e4.2 systems
- Optional upgrade from X8.2 available for EmbroideryStudio e4.0 customers
- Open CorelDRAW .CDR graphic files directly from the EmbroideryStudio Design Library.