Eliminate late stage surprises and have confidence in the predictable output enabled by the Adobe® PDF Print Engine in rasterizing complex graphic design effects, including transparency layers, mixed color spaces and spot color handling. Achieve fewer prepress cycles and reduce the overhead costs of each job.
Maximize throughput with a high performance software architecture that harnesses the scalability of the Adobe® PDF Print Engine regardless of the number of output devices in the print production environment. Automate repetitive tasks, optimize media used, and reduce waste using Quick Sets™ and advanced nesting.
Scale your workflow as business grows by simply adding software modules. Add RIP power independent of adding devices, ensuring printers and cutters are fed at maximum capacity. Distribute manual tasks upstream, automate downstream and significantly reduce turnaround times.
- Adobe® PDF Print Engine 3 with Adobe® Normalizer
- Award winning 32-bit ONYX Color Engine
- Unique PowerChroma™ Black Generation with new GCR Plus and Ink Saving control
- ICC profile creation with new Vivid Color gamut mapping
- Easy recalibration tool
- Highly automated color profiling with Black Diamond control
- Built in Pantone Plus®, RAL, and HSK® color libraries
- Automated and manual named spot color replacement
- White and specialty ink tools
- Job Editor tool which includes color managed previews
- Recognized as a G7 Support Tool
- Quick Sets™ and unlimited hot folders
- RIP-and-Print on the fly while RIPPING multiple files simultaneously
- Smart 16 bit™ Processing
- Multi-Page PDF splitting
- Automated nesting with rotation
- Automated or custom tiling
- Printer pooling with automated allocation of print jobs
- Automated print-and-cut workflow
- Robust cut path management tools
- Unlimited Thrive Production Manager
- Network based site licensing
- Distributable workflow modules
- Add processing and printing capabilities independently
Did you know?
The ONYX Thrive configurations are named according to the number of RIPs (8), the number of printers (6), and the number of Job Editor workstations (2) included. So now you know why we call this one theONYX Thrive 862 configuration.
|ONYX Thrive 862|
|Adobe® PDF Print Engine with Adobe® Normalizer||8|
|Printers – Grand or Wide||6|
|Thrive Production Manager||unlimited|
|ICC Profile Generator||included|
|Cutters||roll-to-roll and flatbed|