Leapfrog Geo helps you work with all your data to build the most accurate picture of the geology. Intuitive workflows designed for geologists are easy to learn. Greater understanding reduces risk and uncertainty.
Advanced implicit modelling engine
Rapidly build complex geological models
Predict values in space from measured data
Simple, intuitive tools for working with your data
Import, create and export
A 3D picture is worth a million words
Industry standard import/export formats
Subscription options to fit your organisation
- Build models directly from the data, bypassing wireframing. Leapfrog Geo’s powerful implicit modelling engine and unrivalled processing power can use millions of points.
- Easily copy models to build multiple models and explore multiple hypotheses
- Update models dynamically when new information becomes available. For example, add new drilling data, and dependent models will automatically update, while ensuring established parameters are held true
- Create static models to preserve older models for comparison and later reference
With Leapfrog Geo, you can rapidly build complex geological models from drillhole data, structural data, points, polylines and meshes in the project.
- Define a surface chronology to determine the cutting relationship
- Model planar and volumetric surfaces, veins and stratigraphic sequences
- Model complex vein systems that fold, curve and bifurcate from one another
- Apply structural data to influence and guide the overall geometry of surfaces
- Define faults and the relationships between them with the fault system
- Assign categories to blocks based on any of your models
Leapfrog Geo’s powerful interpolation engine lets you easily build interpolants from drillholes and point data.
- Quickly visualise isosurfaces for rapid insight
- Incorporate complex anisotropies
- Create indicator models to guide further work
- Build multi-domained interpolants
- Export interpolant volumes, isosurfaces and composites
Add on Leapfrog Edge to carry out robust resource estimates.
- Intuitive visualisation tools aid in analysing your data and looking for correlations and patterns. See a model from any angle, find trends and detect errors.
- Visualise data in Leapfrog Geo’s 3D scene
- Select, view and rearrange drillholes in Leapfrog Geo’s drillhole correlation tool
- Analyse data using statistical tools such as scatter plots, Q-Q plots, box plots and histograms
- Visualise structural data in the 2D or 3D stereonet tool, or the 3D scene
- Build a scene using multiple models to visualise relationships
- Change how objects are displayed to analyse and emphasise important information
- Cut slices and change object transparency to see inside the model
Easily build block models and keep them up-to-date.
- Create block models in Leapfrog Geo’s 3D scene
- Import block models in Isatis and UBC formats
- Assign properties to blocks from geological and numeric models
- Create sub-blocked models and define triggering surfaces
- Export models in common industry formats
Leapfrog Geo is committed to not being the roadblock in your modelling workflows. Leapfrog Geo imports and exports points, polylines, meshes and block models in multiple industry-standard formats and can readily fit into established processes.
Leapfrog partners with other leading companies to ensure we are providing the best end-to-end solution.