New Line/Cable data module
- New module for calculation of line and cable parameters based on the MoM-SO method. This tool results from a major development effort by EMTP® team, and a direct collaboration with Prof. Piero Triverio and his research associate Utkarshr Patel from University of Toronto.
- Major new EMTP® module capable of achieving highest accuracy levels for a very large band of frequencies.
- The module is generic and capable of representing cables underground and above ground, overhead lines and overhead lines coupled with cables. A multi-layer soil option is available.
- The module accounts for proximity effect, stranded conductor and earth return.
- Unique contribution to the simulation of electromagnetic transients.
New Power Electronics Toolbox
- Various building components.
- New AC-DC converter with control.
- New Statcom model.
- New DC-DC AVM converter.
- New examples with Toolbox models.
Renewables Toolbox Updates
- Upgrades to PV and WTG models.
- Better initialization.
- Various improvements (generic models).
- PV cell.
- New Battery model.
- Improvement of convergence criteria for Input Impedance TD device.
- New example of PV converter with MPPT and battery.
- New charge/discharge battery example.