The following are the primary features included in the 11.0 release.
Single-Phase and Unbalanced 3-Phase Power Flow
The EasyPower Power Flow module now includes the ability to perform an unbalanced power flow analysis for systems that include 3-phase, single-phase, and DC equipment.
- The unbalanced power flow analysis considers all phases, neutral and ground.
- Supports display of results in multiple formats.
Power Flow Enhancements
In addition to the new single-phase and unbalanced 3-phase capabilities, the following power flow features are now available:
- Display of diverged power flow solutions to help with troubleshooting.
- Start an unlimited number of motors.
- Capacitor-assisted motor starting.
- Transformer ratings based on both ampere and kVA.
- Option to reinitialize the LTC starting point from nominal.
Enhanced Database View
The Database Browser and Database Report, now accessible in the main ribbon, include new functionality and a simplified default display of essential system information in a tabular format.
- Data can now be sorted by any parameter for improved organization such as grouping protective devices by their connected bus.
- A new filter feature provides the ability to focus on specific subsets of equipment such as buses below a certain voltage.
- More data fields have been added.
- Improvements have been made to the user interface, report configurations, the Find function, and more.
Harmonics – IEEE 519-2022 Compliance
The Harmonics reports are updated in accordance with the revised limits in the latest version of IEEE 519.
- Voltage distortion limits are now only considered for harmonic orders less than or equal to 50.
- Current distortion limits for harmonics 2, 4, and 6 are decreased while limits for even harmonics greater than 6 are increased.
Revit® 2023 Support
The Revit Integrator now supports importing BIM projects from the latest version of AutoDesk® Revit®.