IMPORT OF PVT DATA
- UPGRADE TO PRODML 2.1
- The option for importing an XML file in PRODML format now supports PRODML version 2.1.
- IMPORT OF PVT DATA FROM EXCEL SHEET
- The option for importing an XML file in PRODML format has been upgraded to support automated import of PVT reports in a Calsep specified Excel format (Calsep Excel file).
- It is also possible to convert a PVT report in “Calsep Excel file” format to a PRODML 2.1 XML file.
- THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY OF AQUEOS PHASE
- Hydrate inhibitors taken into account when calculating the thermal conductivity of an aqueous phase.
NEW INTERFACE MODULE
- INTERSECT COMP
- Interface to Intersect Compositional.
- HYDRATE PT CURVE
- The hydrate PT curve option has been updated to handle a sudden shift in hydrate temperature from dew to bubble point side for a narrow boiling gas mixture.
- T-BETA AND P-BETA
- Enhanced robustness of T-beta and P-beta flash options for mixtures with aqueous components.
- 3-PHASE SEPARATOR
- Logic changed to let water follow oil until last separation stage.
- ECLIPSE BLACK OIL
- Refined monotonicity check.
- INTERSECT BLACK OIL
- Unit specification added to interface file.
- GEM interface updated to support T-dependent volume shift parameters.
- Artificial gas phase enthalpies forced to increase with increasing temperature.
- UNISIM interface updated to support T-dependent volume shift parameters.
- LICENSE CHECK
- The Flexlm license check in PVTsim was upgraded to Flexlm version 11.17.